QUALITY HOTEL ALEXANDRA : HOTEL ALEXANDRA
Quality Hotel Alexandra : Hotel Metropole Nice : Devon Holiday Accommodation.
Quality Hotel Alexandra
- Hotel Alexandra is a historic hotel in the village of Loen in the municipality of Stryn in Sogn og Fjordane county, Norway. The hotel was opened by Markus Anders Loen under the name Loen's Hotel in 1884, but since 1892 has been in continuous operation under the name Hotel Alexandra.
- The standard of something as measured against other things of a similar kind; the degree of excellence of something
- High social standing
- General excellence of standard or level
- an essential and distinguishing attribute of something or someone; "the quality of mercy is not strained"--Shakespeare
- choice: of superior grade; "choice wines"; "prime beef"; "prize carnations"; "quality paper"; "select peaches"
Night views from my bedroom window in 2001. I lived on the top floor of the debauched "Jika Jika Hotel" on Alexandra Pde, North Fitzroy. To the east you can see the corner of Brunswick St. IIRC the original images were taken using my shitty cheap webcam and the quality was improved using photoshop.
Brew with a View
Jane drinking in the spectacula?r view from the Dining Room window of the Alexandra Hotel, encompassi?ng: the hotel gardens, a selection of Lyme Regis rooftops, Lyme Bay and some of the salients of the Jurassic coastline—?including Golden Cap. October 2010.
atlantis hotel all inclusive
benjamin hotel manhattan
accommodation in scotland
country inn suites by carlson saskatoon
boutique hotels napa
kamikochi imperial hotel
cheap holiday accommodation
Post a comment