DISCOUNT HOTELS BERLIN. DISCOUNT HOTELS
Discount hotels berlin. Hotels room.
Discount Hotels Berlin
- A percentage deducted from the face value of a bill of exchange or promissory note when it changes hands before the due date
- dismiss: bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances"
- the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- give a reduction in price on; "I never discount these books-they sell like hot cakes"
- A deduction from the usual cost of something, typically given for prompt or advance payment or to a special category of buyers
- (hotel) a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- Hotel is a dimensional real estate game created by Milton Bradley in 1986. It is similar to Square Mile and Prize Property. In Hotel the players are building resort hotels and attempting to drive their competitors into bankruptcy.
- HOTELS (ISSN-1047-2975) is a trade publication serving the information needs of the worldwide hospitality industry.
- United States songwriter (born in Russia) who wrote more than 1500 songs and several musical comedies (1888-1989)
- a limousine with a glass partition between the front and back seats
- Irving (1888–1989), US composer of popular music; born in Russia; born Israel Baline. His prolific work includes the songs“Alexander's Ragtime Band” (1911) and “God Bless America” (1939), the movie scores for Top Hat (1935) and White Christmas (1954), and the stage musicals Annie Get Your Gun (1946) and Call Me Madam (1950)
- capital of Germany located in eastern Germany
Charlottenstrasse, Berlin, 1992
The Trabant, aka the "people's car", from my first trip to Berlin. The hotel (the building is still there as of June, 2008) where I stayed is the second building in the background right.
(Originally scanned in a cropped version from a print, replaced with a full-frame scan from the negative.)
Update (11/26/08): My second photo with over 1,000 views!
Update: As of 5/25/2009, 4,000 views and 41 favorites.Thanks, everyone!
Update (8/5/2009): 5,000 views!
Update (11/5/2009): 6,000 views and 53 favorites.
Update (9/15/2010): 9,000 views and 83 favorites.
The road to Steinstuecken, Berlin, c.27 December 1964
Steinstuecken was virtually an exclave of West Berlin territory in the Zehlendorf area of south-west Berlin, and joined to the principal West Berlin area by a strip of West Berlin territory. I have seen later photographs of this strip as a road fully suitable for motor vehicles, and I do not know whether this replaced the track shown here, or whether this track leads to the road further on.
amadeus hotel hannover
maritim reichshof hotel
hotel josefshof wien
the inn at the ballpark houston
hotels that give military discounts
arkansas bed and breakfast for sale
janes hotel full
Post a comment