GENT BELFORT HOTEL. GENT BELFORT
GENT BELFORT HOTEL. HOTEL REINA BUENOS AIRES.
Gent Belfort Hotel
- Belfort is a town and commune in France.
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A gentleman
- A men's public toilet
- informal abbreviation of `gentleman'
- port city in northwestern Belgium and industrial center; famous for cloth industry
- chap: a boy or man; "that chap is your host"; "there's a fellow at the door"; "he's a likable cuss"; "he's a good bloke"
Reuben and the NH Hotel
We stayed in the NH Gent Belfort in Ghent. Reuben (shown) was kind enough to show us the roman cellar below, which was closed during our stay.
A Room With a View
This was our view from our room in the hotel. NH Gent Belfort. Tell your friends.
Also, the room is not as crooked the picture suggests.
retro motel signs
hotels near shanghai pudong airport
la quinta inn suites san antonio downtown
mgm grand hotels
maryland eastern shore bed and breakfast
rio vegas hotel
super cheap hotels
Post a comment